INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ( LEVEL 4)
This course is designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
Course Duration : 9 months
- Age : -18 Y.O or older
- Academic achievements : Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Business experience : Management experience checked with the delivery center for Mature learners over 21 Years old
- English requirements : ( IETLS optional ) if candidate is not from a majority English speaking country : must provide with English Language competency:
- 5.5 in IELTS R&W min 5.5
- Pearson 51
- CEFR Level B2
- TOEFL iBT 87-109
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organizations.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
Progression & Careers
- Information systems administrator
- Information Systems Manager
- Network Technician
The Office of Admissions holistically screens applicant’s files for the following: CV, cover letter, diplomas obtained, transcripts of the last two years, recommendation letter from a previous teacher, valid English Test (IELTS and equivalent requirements are optional), working certificates for mature learners)
The starting dates:
Two sessions: October & January of each year.
- Laptops (Windows 7 or 10)
- Adapted Software
- Access to Outlook 365
- Access to the campus learning management system Moodle
- Internet Connection to our server
- Paper supports
- Digitized and centralized media on Drive
Fees vary depending on the learning method you choose:
- Dubai Campus: 4500 € /year
- Online: 2500 € /year